Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last 2 Weekends Report

I can’t keep up. It isn’t that I am THAT busy but I have a lot on my mind and it is stopping me. Just me trying to figure out my life. I can’t keep up on my blog, FlickR or Facebook.
So here is a quick recap of the last couple weeks.
We went to St. George the last 2 weekends, I KNOW, SHOCKING! This last weekend was with JP and “our” dogs. I say “our” dogs since I am not sure if Benton remembers he has a dog. She is so cute and I love her, so if he forgets to come get her, I will be ok with her being my dog.
The weekend before JP, Steph, their doggies, and “our” dogs went. Both weekends the boys golfed. I shopped (Steph too) and I didn’t do much on both weekends but relax and enjoy. It is a fortunate life we have, I am grateful.
Last week we celebrated JP's 29th birthday on April Fool's Day (yes, his real birthdate). I got in trouble for not calling him to wish him happy birthday. Honestly, the reason I didn't and sometimes don't call the kids is because I am waiting for their Dad to call first. I guess I had better just call them!

No comments: